Scholarship is a grant of financial aid awarded to a non Saudi student, for the purpose of attending a graduate program at King Abdulaziz University. This scholarship will be awarded only for students residing outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Students are going to be awarded a research assistant in the department in which he will be admitted in.
|2012 Graduate and PhD Scholarship at King Abdulaziz University(KAU), Saudi Arabia Details|
|Field of Study||Master and PhD in History, library and information, sociology, Arabic language, Science, Engineering|
|Scholarship Package||Monthly allowance of (2900 SR) for Master student and (3400 SR) for Ph.D. student.
- Furnishing allowance of (1800 SR) at student’s arrival.
- Health care for the student and his family, in case they accompanied them.
- Providing of housing and suitable scientific,social , cultural and training care.
- Discounted meals at the university restaurants
- Thesis and dissertation printing and binding allowance of (3000SR) for Master student and (4000SR) for PhD. Student, which will be paid after the completion of the degree requirements.
- Graduation allowance of (2700SR), which will be paid after the completion of the degree requirements.
- Two way tickets to the student annually.
|How To Apply|| Contact and inquiry;Dr Ahmad Hamed, International Students Unite (ISU-DGS)
Email : email@example.com
website : http://dgsscholarship.kau.edu.sa
|Closing Date||28 February 2012|