Scholarship is a grant of financial aid awarded to a non Saudi student, for the purpose of attending a graduate program at King Abdulaziz University. This scholarship will be awarded only for students residing outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Students are going to be awarded a research assistant in the department in which he will be admitted in.
|2012 Graduate and PhD Scholarship at King Abdulaziz University(KAU), Saudi Arabia Details|
|Field of Study||Master and PhD in History, library and information, sociology, Arabic language, Science, Engineering|
|Scholarship Package||Monthly allowance of (2900 SR) for Master student and (3400 SR) for Ph.D. student.
– Furnishing allowance of (1800 SR) at student’s arrival.
– Health care for the student and his family, in case they accompanied them.
– Providing of housing and suitable scientific,social , cultural and training care.
– Discounted meals at the university restaurants
– Thesis and dissertation printing and binding allowance of (3000SR) for Master student and (4000SR) for PhD. Student, which will be paid after the completion of the degree requirements.
– Graduation allowance of (2700SR), which will be paid after the completion of the degree requirements.
– Two way tickets to the student annually.
|How To Apply|| Contact and inquiry;Dr Ahmad Hamed, International Students Unite (ISU-DGS)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : http://dgsscholarship.kau.edu.sa
|Closing Date||28 February 2012|