The Berlin School Executive MBA in Creative Leadership asks new questions and provokes creative and expansive thinking – as opposed to the over-developed, limiting and reductive logical process.
There’s a good reason for this. In the last 30 years, the creative industries have emerged as a powerful new force in the world economies and the cultivation of genuinely creative thought leadership has become top priority. The Astro-4As scholarship is disbursed towards this very purpose.
- Entries open to all fulltime employees of 4As member agencies.
- CEO of the agency must second the intention of submission.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience and 2 years tenure with the current advertising agency.
- Submission of current CV.
- Completion of programme application form including 700-word thesis topic proposal (The proposal should outline the topic that will be the focus of the research work during the programme).
Submission ends :17 October 2011 by 5pm.