At Astro, we strongly believe that education can transform and inspire people into shaping and building a greater future for themselves, their families, their community and ultimately our country. It is with this firm belief that we established The Astro Scholarship Awards.
|Astro Scholarship Awards 2012 Details|
|Scholarship Criteria||1. Malaysian citizen.
2. Not more than 21 years of age.
3. Parents(or immediate family members) must be subscribers of Astro.
4. Applicants must possess pre-university results for overseas university applications.
5. SPM leavers are only eligible for local universities.
6. Applicants must have consistent and outstanding academic results. Click here for minimum requirements.
7. Forecast results are accepted for students who are pursuing their A Levels; however it is only applicable for students who are completing their A2/ AL.
8. Applicants would have to receive unconditional or conditional offer letter from the universities.
9. Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra- curricular, social or voluntary activities.
10. Not bonded with other companies/ institutions.
11. Applicants have to be physically present in Malaysia in order to attend the Second Assessment.
|Field of Study||Areas of study include undergraduate programmes in:-• Accounting and Finance
• Art and Design
• Business Administration and Management
• Computer Graphics
• Drama, Dance and Cinematic
• English Language and Literature
• Mass Communication and Journalism
• Performing Arts
• TV, Film and Production
• Others related to the industry
For further listing of the countries and universities being offered, please click here.
|How To Apply||1. Click here to apply.
2. Please fill in your personal details. Submit your resume online. Document must be in DOC or DOCX format and does not exceed 2 MB.
3. Proceed to the online assessment, which would take approximately one (1) hour (only for short listed candidates). A calculator is required.
|losing Date||15 April 2012|
Incoming search terms:
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.