The new “Biasiswa 1 Malaysia” is now open for application to all all prospective students and students studying in Egypt.
Who eligible to apply
- Candidates who obtain outstanding results in SPM 2009 to pursue first degree in medicine in Egypt starting 2010/2011 session
- 2nd year students who are pursuing the same field and university.
Fields of Study
- Degree in Medicine (not include Pharmacy / Dentistry and Veterinary)
- Malaysian citizen
- Sekolah Menengah Agama Negeri (SMAN) or Sekolah Menengah Agama Rakyat (SMAR) leavers
- Holds a STAM / STA / SMA or equivalent.
- Age not exceed 25 by 1st September 2010
- Received confirmation letter from Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) or Jabatan Penuntut Malaysia (JPMK) in Egypt
- Received offer letter to further study from Egypt in sessions 2010/2011; or
- Students who are following the study year 2 and above at the same university
- Priority will be given to students who come from poor families who do not receive any sponsorship.
How to Apply
Submit the completed application form together with other supporting documents to:
JAWATANKUASA PANEL PEMBIAYAAN BIASISWA 1 MALAYSIA
D/A BAHAGIAN PEMBANGUNAN PENDIDIKAN ISLAM
JABATAN KEMAJUAN ISLAM MALAYSIA
BLOK D7 PARCEL D
PUSAT PENTADBIRAN KERAJAAN PERSEKUTUAN
Thee closing date for application is 26 March 2010 (Jumaat)
For more information, please visit this page.
Incoming search terms:
- biasiswa perubatan 2012 (16)
- biasiswa perubatan mesir (5)
- malaysia egypt scholarship (2)
- perubatan mesir (2)
- scholarship from malaysia to egypt (1)
- malaysia international undergraduate medicine scholarship in egypt (1)
- biasiswa 1 malaysia 2012 Perubatan (1)
- egypt malaysia scholarship (1)
- biasiswa mesir (1)
- scholarship to egypt malaysian (1)
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.