Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award 2013
The Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award (GENM Scholarship) provides qualified young Malaysians with the golden opportunity to further their studies locally or overseas. We are offering financial assistance for undergraduate studies to those who have excelled academically and are active leaders with their extra-curricular activities. The goal of this scholarship fund is to assist qualified recipients to establish a strong foundation for their future and turn their dreams into reality.
Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award 2013 Details
||Applicants must meet the following criteria when applying for the Genting Malaysia scholarship:
- Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
- Must be waiting for admission to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university. Those already pursuing a degree are not eligible.
- Must possess the requisite pre-university qualification:
i) STPM: minimum 3 As, OR
ii) Matriculation/Diploma: CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
iii) A-Level: minimum 3 As, OR
iv) Australian TER: minimum 90.0, OR
v) Recognized foundation/Pre-university courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.5 or above, OR
vi) International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
4. Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
5. Family household income not exceeding RM 5,000.00 per month.
6. Not presently holding other scholarship or study loan.
7. For the preferred fields and approved universities, please refer to FAQs.
Note: Relevant work experience, co-curricular activities, professional qualifications, and achievements, where applicable, are added advantages.
|Field of Study
||Preference are given but not limited to :
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Business/ Marketing
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical)
- Human Resources
- Social Sciences
|How To Apply
- All scholarship applications and supporting documents must be submitted via the online submission system before the closing date.
- All required fields (i.e. personal particulars, information on courses applied, particulars of parent/guardian, education background, etc.) must be completed. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applicants must submit the following supporting documents together with their application form:
? Passport-sized photograph
? Education certificates (STPM/A-Level and/or Diploma certificates, university acceptance/offer
? Updated résumé – including applicant’s co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, achievements
? Parent’s/Guardian’s Income Tax J-Form
? One (1) page PowerPoint summary of yourself, illustrating your personal profile, aspirations,
academic background, and any other relevant facts.
- All attached documents should not exceed 6MB in file size and each attachment’s size is limited to 500KB. You will not be able to submit your application if the total file size exceeds 6MB or if any of the attachment’s size exceeds 500KB. Please reduce your attachment’s size before submission.
- Please note that this application is only available online. GENTING MALAYSIA DOES NOT ACCEPT HARD COPIES OF ANY DOCUMENTS. Completed applications must reach us latest by 14 April 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
If you are clear with the above conditions, kindly apply Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award 2013 HERE.
||14 April 2013
If you want to apply this scholarship, kindly read our scholarship tips.
Incoming search terms: