The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.Therefore we offer scholarships and career opportunities for students who can channel their unique talents and skills.
|Maybank Scholarship Award 2012 Details
- Not more than 23 years of age
- Obtained admission to or currently pursuing full-time degree
- Obtained minimum 2 As or its equivalent in STPM/Foundation/Pre-U or minimum current CGPA of 2.80 in University. Any application that does not meet the stated academic requirements will still be considered, if supported by strong record of extra-curricular activities and other achievements.
- Individuals with high energy and who aspire to seek challenging and rewarding career upon graduation
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organizations/foundations
|Field of Study
||Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, IT, Economics, Banking, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, HR, Psychology, Business, Law, Statistics, Investment, Risk Management, Banking, Engineering
- Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and allowances)
- Employment with Maybank after studies
- Value of award : RM9,000.00 & laptop
|How To Apply
Please indicate “MAYBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GROUP HUMAN CAPITAL
44th FLOOR, MENARA MAYBANK,
100, JALAN TUN PERAK,
50050 KUALA LUMPUR
|| 11 February 2012
Incoming search terms:
Category: Accounting, Actuarial, Bachelor Degree, Banking, Commerce, Corporate, Economics, Education Loan, Finance, Local, Management, Mathematics, Sponsor Type