The OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholarship, established in the 1970s, provides financial assistance to students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into first year full-time undergraduate studies at local Malaysian Universities. The scholarship is also opened to undergraduates of these institutions.
|OCBC Bank Local Undergraduate Scholarship 2011 Details
- Preference will be given to Malaysian citizens
- Excellent Matriculation / STPM results and extra-curricular records.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of the University and the Bank.
|Field of Study
||Any undergraduate course (Preference will be given to banking related field)
- RM10,000 per annum.
- OCBC Bank will offer internship opportunities to provide you with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working in the Bank.
|How To Apply
- Download and complete the application form
- Send your completed application to the following address together with photocopies of your academic certificates and relevant documents:
THE SELECTION COMMITTEE
OCBC BANK SCHOLARSHIP
OCBC BANK (M) BERHAD (295400-W)
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 10197
50911 KUALA LUMPUR
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
||The closing date is 18 July 2011
Incoming search terms: