This scholarship was created for outstanding students who are not able to get Program Biasiswa Nasional dan Program Ijazah Luar Negara (PILN) due to limited number of scholarships available under both programme.
Institution of Higher Learning
The scholarship for students to pursue their studies at the following institution :
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM),
- Universiti Putera Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM),
- University of Nottingham (Malaysia)
- Monash University (Malaysia)
- Swinburne University of Technology (Malaysia)
- Curtin University of Technology (Malaysia)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP),
- Universiti Multimedia Malaysia (MMU),
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN),
- AIMST University,
- Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)-Royal College of Medical Sciences (RCMS),
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS),
- Alliance College of Medical Sciences (ACMS)-UKM
- University College Sedaya International (UCSI).
Successful candidates will be sponsored from matriculation level up to bachelor degree subject to passing the required criteria by each institution.
Eligibility for Bachelor Degree Candidates
Besides that, the offer also available for student who pursuing studies in bachelor degree programme in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, engineering, law, and science and technology, management and literature at IPTA, Universiti Multimedia Malaysia (MMU), Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) dan Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Full details on the scholarships can be obtained from the department’s portal at www.jpa.gov.my or by calling (03) 8885-3412 from March 10 or by coming personally to counters at its human development division at the lobby, Blok C1, Putrajaya from 8am to 4pm.
Advertisements on the scholarship offer will also be placed in all major mainstream newspapers. Applications can be made online from the date the results of the 2009 Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination results are officially announced.
Via : MSN
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.