Shell Malaysia Scholarship 2014 Details
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
- Disabled Identification Card certified by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (where applicable)
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
For Undergraduate studies
- Strong academic results in the STPM (minimum 3A’s & 1B) or A-Levels (minimum 2A’s & 1B)
- Minimum of 3.5 CGPA at Matriculation / Diploma level
|Field of Study
||Applications may be submitted based on the latest semester results (for Matriculation, Diploma and ‘A’ Levels students) or trial examination results (for STPM students).
Shell Malaysia reserves the right to verify the information provided. Shell Malaysia aims to reflect the diversity of the communities it works in and will award the scholarships on this basis.*Please refer to the list below for preferred Malaysian Public and Private Universities.
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- University Malaysia Sabah
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- National Defense Universiti of Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Multimedia University
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional
- University of Nottingham Malaysia
- Taylors University
- Monash University Malaysia
- Curtin University of Technology Sarawak
- HELP University
|How To Apply
||Please download, complete the scholarship application form and upload the form together with your CV & your academic results (transcript) in the online registration portal below. Candidate photo is not required.
||28th February 2014.