Yayasan Cemerlang provides underprivileged youths with a scholarship award to pursue higher education at the local universities in Malaysia. Through this award, the selected candidates will have the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations and contribute towards the nation’s development.
|Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund Details
- Malaysian citizen
- For undergraduate programmes (minimum 5As in SPM/3As in STPM)
- For Masters’ programmes (minimum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized university)
- Proven records in extra- curricular activities and/or social community services
- Demonstrates good interpersonal communication, leadership skills
- No financial assistance from other agencies
- Specifically for first semester fresh intakes (Foundation, Matriculation, First year)
|Field of Study
- Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning)
- Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance)
- Business Administration (Insurance)
- Government & Public Policy
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
||The Award will entitle Recipient to the following:
- Full scholarship: covers tuition, living expenses and full waiver on all registration and annual fees.
- Bursary: covers tuition fees only.
This Award is not transferable and not redeemable into cash.
|How To Apply
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Download Application Form here.
- Follow the instructions in the application form and send it by mail to our address.
- Deadline for the applications is on 15 December 2012.
- For more information please email your enquires at firstname.lastname@example.org
||15 Disember 2012
Incoming search terms: